Green Nest Hostel now has the accessibility seal
At Green Nest Hostel/Uba Aterpetxea, we are committed to quality tourism in the Basque Country, offering the highest level of comfort to all our guests. The tourism sector should guarantee the right of all people to access supply under equal conditions.
Bearing in mind the specific accessibility needs derived from the functional diversity of people — diversity of physical, visual, hearing, intellectual or organic abilities —, Green Nest Hostel/Uba Aterpetxea has adopted a series of measures to improve stays, bearing in mind the right to enjoyment for all people.
On the other hand, the increased accessibility of our accommodation in terms of safety, quality and comfort not only offers added value to all guests but also opens our doors to a population segment with accessibility requirements.
- Access to our hostel is paved and levelled to level zero. There are no steps or barriers in the entrance.
- Movement throughout the hostel is totally accessible.
- Lift with practical space and a button panel at mid-height with visual, acoustic and Braille signalling.
- Doors and corridors of an accessible width free of turning difficulties and barriers.
- Visual signalling at mid-height.
- Rooms with practical space in terms of furniture. Accessible windows and bathrooms.
- Rooms for people with respiratory problems (contact reception for further details at email@example.com)
- Adapted Bathrooms
- Communal Areas
- Signs in raised Braille lettering in lifts
- Emergency systems with light signalling devices