Ferries to the island of Santa Clara
From the port of San Sebastian can take an excursion to the island of Santa Clara and enjoy the place and a view of the Bay of Donostia – San Sebastian totally different.
Location: Island Motor – Box Office
Tickets: 3,80 € / 6,00 €
Direction: Plaza Lasta, 1 – Puerto 2003
Phones: 943 000450 / 616 583492
THE ISLAND OF SANTA CLARA
It is located in the center of the Bay of La Concha and is one of the most characteristic images of Donostia. His only buildings are a beacon and a tiny spring, summer becomes the fourth beach of Donostia as it has its regular visitors that give a family atmosphere. It has tables to enjoy a picnic and cabins with locker rooms and showers available to the public bather.
The small beach on the island of Santa Clara, located on the side of the pier itself and in the center of the Bay of La Concha, is a space of very small dimensions which appears only for a few hours a day with low tide and that during the hours in which relatively high tide, the beach is completely submerged, disappearing.
- Rescue / Lifesaving
- Dates: From June 1 to September 30.
Besides motor service to the island, also have a motor with two crystals at the bottom that allow underwater mink Bay.
- Direct service to the Island – from 10:00 to 20:00 (every 30 minutes to 1 hour depending meteorology)
- Underwater Vision Service – 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00 / 15:30 / 16:30 / 17:30 / 18:30 hrs (includes a tour of the bay, 25 minutes)
- General: 3,80 € Return
- Transfer island + walk Return € 6.00
- Children under 4 years free
- Special rates for groups